Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello Kitty Baby Shower Invites


I know what you are thinking and nope, I'm not pregnant...not yet...maybe... or maybe not. lol... Anyhow, One of my friend, Sam  had requested for me to make her a Hello Kitty baby shower invites. Sam and her hubby are expecting another child and its another girl they are having. This will be their third girls and their fourth child. :) I'm so excited for them!


Here are the Hello Kitty baby shower invites. She a huge fan of Hello Kitty and so am I. Her invitations is one of those pocket cards. Such a fun one to make as well and a last minted thing. She email me on Facebook the other days and ask if there a possible way I can make her 20 invites of Hello Kitty for her shower before January 15. So I quickly wrapped it up and show her some few samples, but she fell in love with the pocket cards. I also did a Mickey and Minnie pocket card invite for a friend a while ago. Click her to see the Mickey and Minnie invites.


Here is an up closed of the invite. Its turned out so cute! I can see using this for a birthday invitation too. ;) All supplies were used from Stampin Up, except for the Hello Kitty image and the polka dot design paper. I didn't have any DSP that goes with a baby shower theme and didn't have time to order them. So I dropped by at my local craft store and found those pretty pink polka dot design papers. I knew right there, the papers is  perfect for the Hello Kitty invites. Her baby shower color them are black, pink, and white! It was a nice colors combo too!

I gave her those invitations yesterday and she totally love it! 

Thanks you Sam, for putting the Hello Kitty baby shower invite on your Facebook and for the shout out! You're so sweet! :)

Stay tune for her baby shower card that I made for her...

Thanks for stopping by! Bye for now! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan


No comments: