Monday, January 14, 2013

Hershey Kisses Treats


Here are some fun Valentine treats that I made for the ladies when we get together for crafting last Friday. These are Hersey Kisses treats holders. It was so fun and super easy to make!


I got this Hersey Kisses treat holder from Splitcoaststampers. Click here to see the tutorial. I didn't have the hearts die that they were using. So I improvised by using the heart framelit dies from Stampin Up and embellished on my own. It still work great and turn out cute.


Here is the side viewed of the treats holder. You can slip any small treats inside and it will fit perfectly right in. These treats are just perfect for Valentine's Day and can be given to teachers, co workers, or even make a perfect for classroom Valentines too.

That is it for today! I hope you enjoy this post! Have a great Monday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: