Monday, January 21, 2013

Jar filled with LOVE


Remember those two thank you card I made for Niki and Lorraine?  Click here and here to see their cards. Along with the cards, I also gave them both a cute sweet treats to goes with it.


 I just LOVE Manson jars! They are so fun and perfect to filled all kind of  stuffs in it! I filled my jars with LOVE...... "chocolate heart shaped candies."  LOL! Isn't  cute? And it matched the cards too.
The jars treats are really simple and super easy to make. Just buy any jar at your local store, I got these guy from a dollar tree, filled them up anything you like, even LOVE...;) Lol!

Do you know what else is perfect to used this teats for? How about a Valentine treats for teachers? Or maybe lovers? wink...wink...


Here is an up closed of the tags. You can decorate to your heart's desire. I made it simple. I placed a  paper doilies on the jar, wrapped a baker twines around it, then added a cute little tags which I die cut the hearts using the hearts framelits. Added in some flower trims at the corners of the hearts and then stamped, " sweet friend" word sentiment from the stamp set, You Have Been Loved. There you have it. So simple, so pretty, and so girly treats!

Stay tune for more cool idea using the Manson Jars....

Thanks for stopping by! Hope your day are filled with LOVE today! ^_^

Xoxo,
Chan 

No comments: