Friday, January 11, 2013

Looove Yooou!


Here is another cute Valentine card using the owl punch. Love those adorable owls. They are so fun to make with. I have one more Valentine's card using those owls. Stay tune for that one. Can you tell I love owls? Well, who doesn't!


 For this look on the card. I used crumb cake card stock. I think I'm falling in love with the color. Its perfect with every colors. I pulled out my favorite build the punch, "Owl". I used some left over hearts from the, " Oh Happy Whale clearlits die and also small heart punch. Then I  run the card stock with the big shot to embossed wood grain. But before I embossed the card, I die cut the heart using the heart famentalits  Pop up those owl inside the hearts by using the dimensions  Then lastly, I stamped the the word sentiments, " Love You" from the sweet and short stamp (retired).  And this card is all set. Simple, easy and very adorable! ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute!