Friday, January 4, 2013

My Top TEN Favoirte Posts 2012


I still can't believed 2012 is already over. It has been, amazing, excitement, joyful, and also emotional year for me. There are time that I'm so happy and then there are time, that my heart just got broken to pieces. Maybe it's because the loss of my mother that got my heart scatter in the year 2012. I still feel like she is presence here with us, but in reality, I know she is no longer with us. She is in a better place.. "I missed you mom! I know for sure that you won't be coming back, but just know that you are always be in my heart. If there such thing as "after life', I wish I can meet you all over again... Love you, Mom!"

Sorry, to get a little emotional there... Anyhoo, we in the new year of 2013, Life will get a little sweeter and better. My goal this year is to bring lot of projects  and inspiration to share with you. I'm so blessed to have all of you following me, stopping by to visited my blog, and leave me wonderful comments. You're the greatest! You're the reason why you make my blogger so much fun! Thank You, Thank You! THANK YOU!

So, I though it would be fun to share my favorite posts that I had made over the past year. I am still a new blogger, and since the past year, I have seen myself getting better at it everyday! :)


Pot of Gold. My FIRST post when I started my blog. Those favors were so fun to make!


Delicate Doilies Candles. Those candles turned out so cute and very pretty.


For Ms. Serpa. It so neat how I can used the mini envelope and turned it to a gift card holder . Pretty cool, huh?


Tea Bag Favors. The treats is one for the Mother's Day treats. 


Mickey and Minnie Invites. I help my friend created this adorable Mickey and Minnie invites for her little children.


babydoll dresses. One of my favorite baby card out of the rest I made. Too stink cute!


Cupcake Thanks My youngest daughter thank you cards.


Chanel Purse Favors. Cute birthday favors for my oldest daughter, CinCIn who recently had a Pink Poodle Paris birthday party.


Owls on Thanksgiving's Day.One of my first Thanksgiving card.



Fun Hot CoCo Treats. Those were a mess, but the children love them!

 Boy, it was harder then I expected! So what is your favorite posts in 2012?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan


No comments: