Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tea Birthday card for Nicole



Recently, my friend, Nicole just celebrated her birthday. Here is the card that I had made for her. Nicole love TEA! How do I know? Her blog had say it all! :) Not only she love tea, she also love  jewelry! Especially the one that are homemade.



So I decided to make her a card using the Tea shoppe stamp set. Love the colors combo of the pool party, crumb cake, and very vanilla. Its so subtle, soft, and calm. I don't have the scallop envelope to used for this card.  Its been on my wish list for a long time, but I MUST get it soon. So instead, I improvised using the mini envelope to put the tea bag inside. It still work and looks great. I just trim off the bottom of the mini envelope and it fit the tea bag right in perfectly. I also used the cute petite curly label punch. It has been sitting in my craft desk for a while. I finally put it to used and attached on the tea bag. Its say, "You suit me to a tea", from the Tea Shoppe set. As I mention, Nicole love jewelry. I added in the cute little tea cup trinket to the pool party seam ribbon. So cute! So glad that Stampin Up has a tea time trinkets charm. It matches with the card. 

If you get the chance, please hop over to her blog who she also co blogger with her sister, teehee4two.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

Hugs,
Chan
Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stock: Pool party, very vanilla
Stamp: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Crumb cake
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, needlepoint border, paper doilies, pool party seam beaming ribbon, mini envelope, 1 3/4 scallop punch, 11/4 circle punch, tea time trinkets,  itty bitty punch, petite curly label punch and dimension.


No comments: