Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thank You, Lorriane


Here is another thank you card using the jar from Perfectly Preserved set. As I mention earlier in yesterday post, my Upline Niki has hosted a crafty night for all of us demo last week. Well, to make the story short, I didn't brought enough card stock  to make cards.


Luckily, Lorriane, Niki's cousin. She was so kind and sweet to share me some of her card stocks. So this thank you card goes to her!


This one was similar card that I made yesterday for Niki. I just changed the embossed folder using the needlepoint border and added in more paper doilies on the top of the card. Then I filled in the small hearts inside the jars and stamp the little word sentiments," thank you," from teeny tiny wishes set.
Another clean and simple thank you card. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: