Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine Class



Join me for a fun, crafty Valentine class that will be held on Feb 2.
We will be making 3 Lovely Valentine cards and one cute 3-D project. 
I will have the supplies ready for you.
All you need to bring is a snip, a snail, and a bone.

Time: 3:00 p.m
Location: Email me
Cost of class: $10.00
RSVP: Jan 28
 So, I will have all the supplies and space ready for you.

Valentine cupcakes and waters will be serve on the day of the class ;)

If you are far and would like to join in the fun and couldn't make it. I will be happy to mail you these cards kit. (You will have to pay for the extra shipping and Design Series Papers patterns may vary.)

I only accept Paypal payment.

Hope you can join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by! ^_^

XoXo,
Chan

No comments: