Saturday, January 5, 2013

Valentine's Owls


Christmas is over and now its Valentine coming up! Yay! I'm so ready for Valentine, are you? I have ton of cool project and cards to share with you, so stay tune for that! Today, is another Valentine card. This time, I went and used my adorable owl punch. The owl punch been sitting on my craft desk for a while. So it time to  put those owls to work. ;)



The color are so pretty and bright for this Valentine card. I used two different stamps to created this looked and like how it really turned out. The little hearts from "Happy Whale" clearlits sizzlit die fit perfectly inside the owls tummy. So cute!


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stocks: whispers white, pretty in pink, and paper doilies
Inks: Pretty in pink and cherry cobbler
Stamps: Oh whale, and You have been loved
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, owl builder punch, heart framelits, bird the builder, happy whale clearlits, dimensions, and pink in pink stitched grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: