Sunday, January 13, 2013

Whooo Will Love You?!?


Hello! As promised, here is another adorable Valentine's Owls card. This card is really clean and simple. I was a little disappointed about  the hearts on the side. For some reason it doesn't seem to look right. I regretted stamping the mini hearts. I didn't really like it. Oh well... Lol. What do you think? Do you like it? 


This one, may not be my best card I made, but at least it turned out, O-K. The owls still turned as adorable as always. Look at them, they are looking at each other like the are in love. so cute!   Ok, that is it for now. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday.....

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

teehee4two said...

I love this card! Why because it has OWLS! Tee hee. I do love the mini hearts between the owls, it's a cute touch. (nicole)