Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Book" Birthday Card



Happy Birthday, to my oldest nephew, Alumeni! He is 16 year old! Oh mine! What a grown boy he is! Well, since yesterday was his birthday, I had made him this card. He is a NERD, just kidding...... He love books and love to read! One bright kid!


I had created his birthday card that look like pages from a book.  Can you tell? 
This card was super easy and super fun to make.  Once again, I pulled out my left over scrap of edition specialty DSP papers and I just random places the dsp all over the very vanilla card stock. But before I did that, I used sand Sahara ink to dabbed around all the dsp. I want to give that edgy look and then applied everywhere. It turned out super simple and super cute!A simple card for a simple guy.
I hope he be happy to get this card... Lol ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you'll need to make this Book card:
Card Stocks: Very vanilla and edition specialty DSP
Stamp: Itty bitty banner 
Ink: Basic black and sand sahara
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, itty bitty banner famelits, sponge, and dimensional 

No comments: