Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CAS Spring Card


As I has drove with the hubby and the girls, I notice beautiful blossom are blooming early this year. Bees and butterflies are fluttering by! Birds are singing to one another  So cute! Is it me, or has spring arrived early this year in Cali?


I was in the mood of making spring card a little "early" this year. It's ok, to jump ahead, right?
Here is one spring card. Isn't it pretty? There were hardly any stamp that use to get this look, I was having fun embossing the card  and punching it out. The tree log was hand free cut to make it look like a brunch. The I add the cute little Blue Jay  bird and some blossom flowers. Simple Easter card.
 What do you think of this card?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan

What you will need to make this Easter card:
Card stocks: Whisper white, crumb cake, pretty in pink, very vanilla, lucky limeade, and pool party
Ink: Pretty in pink
Stamp: Teeny tiny wishes
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, bird builder punch, boho blossom punch, wood grain folder, cloudy day folder, oval punch, oval scallop punch, dimesnional and basic rhineston

No comments: