Sunday, February 3, 2013

Crafting with the Gals


Yesterday was such a busy day for me! I didn't even know that I had lots of things to do. I just realize until that day! Well,  yesterday morning I did a little chores, prep for my class, baked some cupcakes, I have class at 3, then a  birthday dinner at 6:30, karaoke at the bar, and got home almost closes to 1 in the morning! I was really exhausted. But I had a great time! :)
As I mention, I held my first Valentine class, and it went well! I really enjoy crafting with the ladies. They are so fun!


I set up the table and display my samples before the guest arrives. I held my class at my sister lovely place, She is so kind to volunteer for us ladies to get together and do a class at her home! I "heart" her so much!



I baked some sweet treats for the ladies. It was Valentine cupcake, with red frosting and some heart sprinkles. Yum! Of course  I had a little helper from, CinCin, my sweetest little girl. She help me put the sprinkle on the cupcakes.



Here are the ladies that are working on their cards and 3-D projects. This was their first time ever to make a cards and they finished it less then an hours and became such a pro! On top of that, their cards turned out gorgeous! 


Thanks you, ladies for coming! I had a really good time, chit chatting, laughing, eating, and of course crafting with all of you! ^_^

Stay tune for more of my upcoming classes...

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Super Bowl! 

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: