Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Elegant Easter Card


Hello there my blogger friends! Today is another Easter card that I'm sharing with you! 


The Lattice big die has been sitting in the corner of my shelves for awhile  I finally got to play with it and came up with this "elegant" Easter card. The colors white on white always make the card look clean, fresh, and yet sophisticated  Don't you think so? Especially with those pretty flowers trims right on the side of the card. It just give  the right touch up. I love it!

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Whisper white and scrap of lucky limeade
Stamp: teeny tiny wishes
Ink: Lucky limeade
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, lattice big die, bird builder punch for the leaves, itty bitty banner framelits, needlepoint border embossed folder, and flower trims

1 comment:

Nikki Spencer said...

Chan, this is so pretty and delicate, a beautiful card!