Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Brother



Hello! Thanks for stopping by! Today is my brother in-law birthday! We are seeing him this evening for some yummy Sushi dinners and some fun karaoke! That guy LOVEEEE to sing! Lol! Here is a birthday card I made or him. 


I made his birthday really simple since he a simple guy. I used crumb cake card stock, also add some chevron texture, punch out the cute little bird and stamp the nice birthday phrase word sentiment from vintage verses stamp set ( you can earn the set for FREE). I also dabbed some crumb cake ink on the edge of the card to give that edgy and rough look.There you have it. Simple and nice card for a guy!

Bye for now and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you'll need to make this simple birthday card:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, whisper white, sycamore street dsp
Stamp: Vingate Verses
Ink: Island indigo
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, label collection, build the bird punch, chevron embossed folder, and dimensional.
FREE ITEMS: Vintage Verses Stamp set and Sycamore Street Dsp. Email me and I will tell you how! ^_^


No comments: