Sunday, February 24, 2013

Little 3-D Butterflies


Don't you just love butterflies? Especially the smallest one?  So cute! Here is a fun 3-D butterflies card that I would like to share with you today. Its a simple layout, no stamps required for this card. I just punches out the butterfly, embossed a little using the needlepoint border and wrapped pool party baker twine around it. All done! :)


Here is the side view of the card. I used tombo glue to applies those butterflies to give that 3-D effect. I just love all those little wings flutter out. Such a fun card! This card would be perfect for Birthday and Easter too.
That is it for today, off getting Starbucks with the sister and then getting prep for my afternoon Spring class....

Thanks for the visited! I hope you have a Happy Sunday!

Muahhh,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make the Little 3-D Butterflies Card:
Card stocks: Lucky limeade, very vanilla, and Tea for two
Stamp: None!
Ink: None!
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, bitty butterfly punch, needleponit border embossed, pool party baker twine, and tombo glue

No comments: