Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spring Class/ Camp


Join me for a Spring class 
We will be making 3 Spring Inspired Creation Cards and 1 Fun Spring Treat
Sunday, February 24 @ 3:00 pm
Cost: $10
Location: Email me 
Light snacks and refreshment will be served
Please be sure to let me know in advance so I will have the space and supplies ready for you.
All you need to bring is adhesive, snipe, and bone


Also...


Don't forget about Spring Sampler Stamp Camp

 Its March 10 with an open house styles from 10 to 3 pm. You'll be making 6 fun adorable projects and the cost is only $25.
All the projects will be use from the new spring catty and also sale a bration items! Come and have fun stamping with us! Bring yourself and some friends. There will be light snack and refreshment will be served. You don't want to missed this! BUT remember, you must registers to attend. Please email me and I will get those register form to you right away!

I hope I will see you there! ^.^

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: