Monday, February 18, 2013

Sweet Friend


Hello! Thanks for stopping by! Today is a card that I had made for my sister's friend, Alex. She had resigned her job to be a full time student at Sac State. My sister wish her the best of luck!


Here is an up close of her card. I used the summer starfruit card stock that coordinated with the sycamore street dsp.  I love those pretty pattern of the dsp, Its so fun and very pretty. I also add some white blossom flowers to give that girly look and the simple neutral button for a nice touch up. I think I'm so really for summer, can you tell with all the pretty bright colors I used for Alex's card? ^.^ 

That is it for today, Happy Monday!

Hugs.
Chan

Here is what you'll need to make Alex's card:
Card stocks: Summer starfruit, whisper white, and sycamore street dsp
Stamps: You have been loved
Ink: Summer starfruit
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, needle point border folder, blossom builder punch, designer neutral button, and dimensional 

No comments: