Friday, February 22, 2013

Sweet Little Baby


As promised, here is the card that I had made for a friend who just recently gave birth to her precious little girl last week. So this is the card I will be sending out to  her and her hubby congrats on their bundle of joy! So Sweet! Not to long ago, I also had created her a Hello Kitty baby shower invites.Click here to see the invites.


Since her theme was Hello Kitty, I though I should stick with the theme and created a card goes with it. this card was such a fun one to make. There are no stamps and ink required. Cool, right? I just embossed, punches and added the pretty dsp pattern from two for two to give it more soft girly look. It turned out so cute! I hope she like the card! ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this baby card:
Card stocks: Very vanilla, pretty in pink, and tea for two dsp
Stamp: None!
Ink: None!
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, honey comb embossed folder, escalope punch, bitty butterfly punch, and dimensions
Other: Hello Kitty scrapbook page

No comments: