Friday, February 15, 2013

There's Only One You



I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine yesterday! Here is the card that I made for my hubby for Valentine. Again, I went using the jars from Perfectly preserved. I want a simple and a manly card. Well, I decided to add in those tiny fishes that I had been saving it up from scrapes. I knew one of these day, I will put it to used.


So this is the card that I came up with using those fishes. I was happy that all the fishes fit perfectly right in the jars. Do you see anything different about all those cute little fishes  One of them had found their true love, awwww and the rest just swimming in the jars mind their own business... Yep, its a metaphor that my hubby is the perfect catch for me. or should I say, I'm the one is his perfect catch? ;)


Here is the inside of the card, its say, " There's only one you"
Isn't it catching? 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you'll need to make this card:
Card stocks: Island indigo, whisper white, scrape of real red, and more amour dsp
Stamps: Perfectly preserved, vintage verse 
Inks: Island indigo, lucky limeade, and real red
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, cannery framelits, oh happy whale clearlit ( fishes and heart), scallop boarder punch, dimensional, and small heart punch

No comments: