Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Fun Flower Bouquets


Hello! As promised, here are the Valentine gifts I made for two of CinCin's wonderful teachers. Its a fun flower candy bouquet in a...JAR, of course!!! I told ya, I love those Manson jars! There are so fun and make such a wonderful gifts and favors.

 I used the cute little fun flowers to created a nice Valentine candy bouquets. Who doesn't love paper flowers? Especially the one with chocolate inside and the flowers will last forever, lol. ;). These fun flowers are super easy to make.  I just add some floral cloth wire to the fun flowers, and them topped it off with some yummy chocolate heart candies in the center of the flower using glue dot to hold it and, viola. All done!


Here is a little up closed of what the jar look like. There is a little cute banners that I had attach to the jar with the word sentiment," love you". I also filled in the jar with Hershey kisses inside.  Yum. Then I simple tied a cute little bow onto the jar to matches with the colors of the card stock and the dsp that I used for the flowers.



How about a matching Valentine cards to goes with these matching gifts? 


Remember those Valentine card that I did for my Valentine class? Click here to see the previous and what the supplies I used to created the card.


Another clean, simple, and pretty Valentine cards. 
What do you think of these gifts? Will you be happy to receive one?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!

Stay tune for CinCin's Classroom Valentine tomorrow...

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you need to make these Fun Flower Candy Bouquet
Card stocks: Real red, very vanilla, more amour dsp
Stamp: itty bitty banners
Ink: real red
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, fun flowers big die, itty bitty banners framelits, primrose petal stitches satin ribbon, pool party seam beam ribbon, glue dot, small hear punch in the center of the candy, and dimension.
Extras: floral cloth wire, scotch tape, Manson jars, and candies

No comments: