Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Sweets



Valentine is just around the corner, so glad I got done with all the Valentine things that I needed for CinCin's teachers, friends, classmates,  hubby, etc... Here is one of  Valentine sweet treats that I made for CinCin whole staffs at her school. 


These treats are easy to make. I just bought some mixture of Valentine candies. You can find those at any local grocery stores. I just package them up in a 4 x 6 cellophane bags. I love those cello bags its so sturdy and  firm. Then I add some paper doilies to used for a treat toppers. It turned out so cute. Lastly,  I just embellished with some linen tread wrapped around the paper doilies, add some left over  primrose petals stitched stains ribbon and die cut a heart and then glue on a little, " happy valentine" banners onto the toppers. Cute, right? You can decorated how ever your heart desire!  


Here is a little close look at the treats. So simple and yet also pretty too!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

 Stay tune what I made for CinCin's main teachers for Valentine... :)

Hugs,
Chan


Here is what you will need to make these Simple Valentine treats:
Card stocks: Scrap of real red, primrose petals, and whispers white
Stamp: Teeny tiny wishes
Inks: real red and primrose petal
Accessories/ Tools:  Big shot, paper doilies linen thread, 4 x 6 cellophane bags, itty bitty banners framelits, heart framelits, primrose petals stitched satins ribbon, and dimensional
Extra: Valentine candies

No comments: