Friday, February 8, 2013

You're a STAR!


My little handsome nephew, Angora is such an amazing, bright, awesome child.I love, love him so much!!!! The sweetest child ever! Anyhoo, let get to the point, I just received a text from his mom who was super excited that her son got to had lunch with the principal!!! How wonderful is that? What was the reason why he get to have lunch with the principal? Just in case you are wonder! Well, its because he has been an EXCELLENT student in his class. Top A student kids!Such a bight child! And of course, I made him this card to let him know how much I'm so prod of him!


Here another card using , " Oh Whale" set, again... This was one was really quick and fun to  make!I pulled out my Island Indigo card stock, run it thru the big shot to embossed the folder with cloudy day texture, love that as well. Then I die cut with a label collection framelit, add in some sycamore street dsp. Then I decided to stamp the alphabet spray and top it off with stars and hearts. Cute, right? ^_^

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday! 

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you need to make this card:
Card stocks: Island indigo, scrap of whispers white, red glimmer, and sycamore street
Stamp; Oh whale
Inks: Island indigo and daffodil delight
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, happy whale clearlit, cloudy day texture, holiday framelit (star), 2 1/2 circle punch, and label collection.

No comments: