Monday, March 18, 2013

All Dressed Up for a Birthday Party


 We were invited to Chloe's birthday party over the weekend. CinCin's little school buddy. CinCin was really excited to attend Chloe's birthday! She love party. Guess what CinCin and Chloe have in common? They both love to get all dressed up! I knew right away, what birthday card I would make for Chloe. I pulled out my all dressed up stamping gear and this is what I came up with....


 I was really happy how this card turned out. Sooo cute! Chloe love the color pink and she love to wear tutu.


Here is an up closed look of the card. I just have to added in some pink cake, pink balloons, pink flower, and of course pink poke a dot dress with pink tutu. Love it... Such a perfect card for a little girl who love to dressed up, don't you thin so? ;)

We hope Chloe have a wonderful "pink" birthday party....

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! ^_^

Hug,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Pretty in pink, whisper white, and subtles collection designer series pattern
Stamps: All dressed up, and make a cake
Inks: Pretty in pink and regal rose
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, all dressed framelit, itty bitty banners framelit, itty bitsy punch, rhinestone, and flower trim
Stampin retired: Balloons from Beary Best Friends stamp
Extra: Tutu 

No comments: