Friday, March 8, 2013

CAS Easter Bunnies


Hello! Here is another CAS Easter card using Ear to You stamp. I have a few weeks left to take an advantage of those bunnies. After March 31, they will be gone forever. So, if you think those bunnies are adorable like I do. Then what are you waiting for? Time is ticking. So get your single stamp before they are gone forever.....
Click here and here to see the flyer... 


Back to the card, I didn't have anything in mind when I was creating this card. I just want to play with this stamp, again. It was quick and simple. I embossed the card using the cloudy day folder. I stamped the bunnies and then die cut with the label collection. I want to give the card more texture. So I applied the paper doilies and tuck some flower trims underneath the label framelit. Love how the card turned out.  There you have it, another soft, clean Easter card.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

Hugs,
Chan


Supplies List:
Card stock: Very vanilla and scrape of lucky limeade, pool party, and pretty in pink
Stamps: Ear to you, blooming marvelous, and teeny tiny wishes
Inks: Lucky limeade, pool party, pretty in pink, and so saffron
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, cloudy day embossed folder, itty bitty punch, bitty banner framleit, bitty butterfly punch, label collection, paper doilies, basic rhinestone and flower trims.

No comments: