Thursday, March 7, 2013

Celebrate Today


Recently, I just has celebrated my birthday. What was interested was, my birthday was one day ahead of my hubby. So that was pretty awesome! We end up having two cakes last weekend. Lol...Anyhoo, I just want to share with you one of the birthday card that I had received from my wonderful upline and friend, Niki.


This is such a fun birthday card. I totally love the birthday banners. Well, who doesn't love the birthday banners? Especially the colorful one. The layout on this card is so crispy and clean. I'm casing this one for sure.  I'm loving the ribbon, loving the buttons, and everything on the card. Its totally my style. ;) 

Thank you, Niki for this wonderful birthday card!
For more on her wonderful creations, hop on over to her blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! ^_^

Hugs
Chan

No comments: