Friday, March 29, 2013

Ears to You


Easter is coming real soon...actually its in two days! I'm glad, I'm all done with Easter cards and Easter treats. All I need is put together an Easter baskets for the kiddos tomorrow afternoon. Anyhoo, here is another Easter treats from my Easter class. This treat is a classics one. I went and used the scallop envelop die and embellishment using Ears to you stamp. 


Here is a little up closed of the treats. I really love how it turned out. Those bunnies are just too darn cute! I made a few of those to put some in the children Easter baskets. I hope the children will love and enjoy them!


Here is what inside the scallop envelop, a Ghirardelli chocolate candy that fit nicely inside the envelops! And look you can see thru the candy and find a cute little white chocolate bunny inside. Isn't that adorable and its also goes perfectly with the theme of the treats. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!

Xoxo,
Chan 

Here is what you will need to make this treat:
Card stocks: Subtle collection pattern, whisper white, and crumb cake
Stamp: Ears to you
Inks: Regal rose and while wasabi 
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, scallop envelop die, 1 3/ 4 scallop punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, and dimensional 

No comments: