Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ears to You



Hi friends, thanks you for joining me today. Here is an Easter card that I made. Easter is next week and I still have a few more cards and some goodies to make for our family and friends. 


This was a cased from Melissa Davis. She have an amazing cards. Love her creation. For this card, I just changed a few things, like the colors and I don't have the stamp that she used. So I improvise using Ears to you. It turned out cute and it still work great! What do you think?

Sorry for a short post this morning! Have a great day! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

Supplies List:
Card stocks: Basic gray, whisper white, lucky limeade and elegant eggplants
Stamp: Ears to you
Ink: Elegant eggplant
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, lacy texture folder, extra large wide oval punch, bird builder punch, and itty bitty punch

No comments: