Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life!



Happy Birthday to the most special guy in my life, Vandy. I am so happy to have shared another 8 wonderful years of adventure, created another chapter of our never ending life stories, and celebrated our passion in whatever life has to offered.You are always there to encouraged and push me to the limits, which sometime that can be very very annoying....Lol just kidding.... I wish for your birthday to be fulfilled with joy, contentment, and amazing happiness. I feel whenever I'm with you. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! We love you sooooo much!


Here is his birthday card for my hubby. Its really simple. He love cars and outdoor fun, especially camping and hunting. So, I decided to used the cute little lantern from the great outdoors once again to created another CAS looked to his card. And beside its totally him since he love collecting lanterns. He probably have at least 9 to 12 different lantern weather is antique, rusty, and new! 

That is it for today, off celebrating his special day with the family! Happy Sunday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Early espresso, whisper white
Stamps: The great outdoor, blooming marvelous, and itty bitty banners
Inks: Basic gray, gumball green, and so soffron
Accessories/ Tools: Linen thread, and so saffron write marker

1 comment:

Melodie's Kreations said...

Can I suggest that you use brighter lighting. Your cards are beautiful, but the lighting is to dim.