Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend


Happy Birthday to my dearest and wonderful best friend, Nary. We had known each other for 14 years-----------14 wonderful years. So today, I'm off celebrating her birthday  for some girl time and to catch up with things and importantly to wishes her a happy birthday. Here is her birthday card that I made for her.


Can you see all the lovely details on her card?  Nary love the colors blue. So I decided to goes with pool party card stock. I had embossed two different texture, hexagon and needlepoint boarder. I want to give it more texture to the card.  There are also two different stamp image for the background, blooming marvelous and en francais. I really love how the card look. I also added  butterflies, and of course some flower trims.  Nary is such a girly girl and love butterflies and flowers. For the colors there are some lucky limeade, crumb cake, and a dash of tempting turquoise. Nice colors combo, don't you think? I hope Nary will like her birthday card.... Off getting her birthday present...

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan


Supplies List: 
Card stocks: Pool party, scrape of lucky limeade, whisper white, and very vanilla
Stamps: Artistic Etchings, En francais, blooming marvelous, and fabulous phrase
inks: Pool party, lucky limeade, crumb cake, and tempting turquoise
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, hexagon texture folder, needlepoint border texture folder, bitty butterfly punch, itty bitty punch, pool party seam beaming ribbon, basic rhinestone, and flower trims

No comments: