Saturday, March 16, 2013

In Love with All Dressed Up


I was really excited that my all dressed up bundle has arrived a week ago. I finally got to play with it. This is what I had created using the framelits. A little vintage style. CAS. Ok, I have to admit, I wasn't really excited about this set. But after seeing all over Pinterest, stamping connection, and bloggers world. There were soooo many cute ideas. I just have to get it and I totally fall in love with it! :)


Here is up closed of the card. I used Early espresso card stock, stamped en francais for the card background. Embossed a little.  Add a little of top note, a banners, and of course one flower trim to give that girly look. All done. What do you think? 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Early espresso and tea for two dsp
Stamp: En francais
Ink: Early espresso
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, needlepoint border texture folder, top note die, dressed up framelits, and flower trims.

No comments: