Monday, March 4, 2013

Just for Sammie


Yesterday, little Sammie and my hubby had share the same birthday. Pretty, neat, huh? Here is the birthday card that I will be sending out to her to wishing her a wonderful happy birthday!


Here is an up closed of her birthday card. There are lots of details here. She is going to have a tea party theme for her birthday and the cute little tea cups was just perfect for that. I stamped a few leaves and flowers on the background of the card. I really love how that turned out! I also added some doilies. A little of the scallop boarder on the side, some twine there, butterflies, every little girls love butterflies, and of course some flower trims.  Since Sammie is turning the big 5, I want her to feel special on her birthday so I added in one cute little tea time trinkets. :)


Here is the inside of Sammie's card. When little Sammie open the card, she will find a little envelop that has a tea bag inside just for her. I finally bought the scallop envelop die! Its has been on my wish list for long time! Whoo Hoo! Anyhoo, I hope Sammie will like her birthday card and that she will "enjoy" some tea time! ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stock: So saffron, whisper white, and tea for two dsp
Stamps: Tea shoppe, blooming marvelous, and fabulous phases
Inks: So saffron, gumball green, and crumb cake
Accessories/ Tools: Bitty butterfly punch, scallop boarder punch, itty bitty punch,  scallop envelop die, paper doilies, flowers trims, lucky limeade baker twine, tea time trinkets, basic rhinestone and petite curly label punch. 

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

Oh my goodness! It is beautiful. Thank you so much!!