Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Manicure in a Jars


Yesterday, I had share some pictures from stamp camp and now today, I would like to share with you what I made for my amazing, fabulous Craftsomniacs team for their gifts.I had put together a mini manicure in a jars. I want to thank them and appreciated for their time, effort, and hard working to put the stamp camp together. They are just simply wonderful!


Here are the lovely mini manicure jars that are filled with nail clippers, nail files, acetone pad, some cottons balls, tweezers, funky fun nail polish colors, and one chocolate candies. I found this idea from Pintrest and I knew right away what I can used those favors for. :)
Beside who doesn't love getting a manicure in a jars? So fun!


Here is a little up closed of the tags. Since our stamp theme was base on sale a bration and spring. I decided to goes with Blooming Marvelous to matches with the theme and used the stamp to decorated the jars. I stamped the flowers and the little leaves all over on a  2 inch crumb cake card stocks and wrapped it around the jar. For the jars tags, I went will label collection framelits. Stamped a few more of the flowers and leaves and then added in the word sentiment, " Just for you." Simple and pretty. I really love how it turned out. So cute!
I hope all the ladies will enjoy those fun pamper gifts.

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Tuesday!

Hugs,
Chan


Here is what you will need to make the Mini Manicure Jar:
Card stocks: Crumb cake and very vanilla
Stamps: Blooming marvelous and tea shoppe
Inks: Gumball green, wisteria wonder, and crumb cake
Accessories/tools: Big shot, label collection framelits, bitty butterfly, crumb cake seam beaming ribbons, and dimesnional
Extra: Manson jars

No comments: