Monday, March 11, 2013

Stampin' Time

Good morning! Yesterday at Sale a bration Stamp camp was a hit! Oh, did I mention that we had SOLD OUT! So that was pretty exciting and so awesome! I had so much fun and I thank you for all the ladies who has attended. I hope they all have so much fun as we did!. As promised, here are so pictures from stamp camp,


Here is up front is Ms. lovely Nicole. She taken a little pose and getting ready for the all ladies to arrived. When they did, they will be getting friendly greeting, a bag filled with craft supplies, and also their name tag.


Each guests also received a little thank you spring sample favors for coming to the camp. Inside the sampler are pretty designer papers 4 x 4 from Sunshine and Sprinkles, 3/8 striped organdy ribbon, and some mini ittsy bittsy buttons. All packaged in a clear translucent envelop. Those were put togther by Alyssa. Isn't it so cute.


Here are some gorgeous cards that were display at the camp. Those were made by Niki, Alyssa, and me ;) Lol...


Here is more beautiful creations that were display. Some are from Niki and Sarah creation. They are super talented!


Here is Emi's creations. She have so many beautiful cards. I wish I have taken each and card of her up closed, but time was running out...


Here is one of our lovely demo, Sarah. I was glad to chit chat with her a bit before the guests has  arrived. She is the sweetest! AND super super talented! 


Here is her amazing CAS card that she is demo to the ladies. I love the colors combo on her card. Its so pretty! Stay tune for more card what other ladies has demo. Its super cute and adorable. you don't want to miss it!

Finally, the guests has arrived and are excited and ready to stamp away... It was a day filled with lots and lots of fun.. I'm glad everyone have amazing time! ^_^

Stay tune for a favors that I had made for  my Craftsomniancs ladies...

See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan

No comments: