Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sweet Easter Class


Sweet Easter Treats!
Come join me with a class filled with sweeeeets!
Need some goodies to filled in your child Easter baskets? Or a little sweet treats for your child teachers for Easter? Some Easter treats for a friends and co worker?
Well, hop on over March 24 @ 2:00 pm to join in the fun!
I will show you how to make 4 adorable Easter favors.
Location: Email me for the place
Cost of class: $12 ( yes! Candies are include, whoo hoo!)

There will be jelly beans, chocolate eggs, lollipops, and oh so much more sweeeets!!!!
Please be sure to let me know in one week an advance so I will have the supplies and space for you! All you need to bring is yourself, maybe a friend,snip, snail, and bone folder.
I hope I will see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

"Hoppy" Saturday!^_^

Hugs,
Chan



No comments: