Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blossoms and Butterflies


Morning friends! Here is one fun easy birthday card that I had put together. This is such a girly card with blossom and pretty little butterflies. I love using the honey comb embossed folder. It's too bad that I don't have any bees stamps to match with the honeycomb, but the itty bitty butterflies well work. Also it fit perfectly inside 1 3/ 4 circle hole. I love how that look, a little 3-D effects there. 


Here is an up closed of all the little details. It was a bit tricky to line up and punch the circles. I have to used a guideline to punch the circle, but it turned out great!

Ok, sorry for a short post. I'm off prep for my class today, stay tune for the projects.... ^_^

Happy Sunday,
Chan 

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Wisteria wonder, very vanilla, lucky limeade, and pool party
Stamp: Sweet essentials
Ink: Lucky limeade
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, honey comb texture folder, boho blossom punch, build the bird punch 
( leafs) 1 3/ 4 circle punch, and itty bitty butterfly punch, and basic rhinestones 

No comments: