Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Card for Mom on Mother's Day


Mother's Day is next month. So, I decided that I would share with you some Mother's day card today. Here is one. I really love how this card turned out. So pretty and elegant. 


Love the details and the texture on this card. So many elements going on this one. Can you see two different textures?  A beautiful heart with pretty design from Lacy Brocade embossed. How about some pretty ribbon? of course, there some gorgeous pearls for the moms who love jews.  I also take an advantage of the pretty in pink colors because I know it will soon be discontinue. I was so bummed to hear the news that Stampin Up will no longer carried pretty in pink.:( Its one of my favorite colors... Oh well, it is is what it is, right? 

Ok, that is it for today! I hope you enjoy this post! ^_^

Xoxo,
Chan

Supplies List:
Card stocks: Pretty in pink, whisper white, and gumball green
Stamp: Teeny tines wishes
Ink: Gumball green
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, heart framelis, needle point border and lacy brocade texture folder, itty bitsy pack punch, scallop oval punch, oval punch, little leaf sizzlit, pretty in pink scallop dot ribbon, and basic pearls 

No comments: