Saturday, April 6, 2013

For Al


Tomorrow we are off to Al's birthday. Here is his birthday card that I made for him. I realized that I'm so bias! I don't really have any "man" stamps. Maybe one or two. Shame on me! So, I have a few more guys birthday coming up this months and I should get cranking on the "man" cards. Lol
Anyhoo, Al's love cars and airplanes, the vintage styles. As a matter a facts, he is a master mechanic. So this card would be perfect for him!


I can see this card have his face written all over him. He love the colors red and yellow. At this moment he is RC airplane hobbyist! So, I stamped the cute airplane using the set, Need for speed, added some texture, some buttons, ribbon, and there are lots of elements to this card. I really love how this card looks. Very masculine. Don't you think so?

Tomorrow, I be back to share with you what I had made for his birthday favors....

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: early espresso, whisper white, parker's patterns dsp
Stamps: Need for speed and teeny tiny wishes
Inks:daffodil delight and basic gray
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, chevron texture, cloudy day texture, 3/ 8 circle punch, 1 inch circle  natural 7/ 16 trim ribbon, and natural designer buttons.

No comments: