Friday, April 12, 2013

For Matt


Here is a birthday card for my little nephew, Matt! He is turning the big 7! He is not so little anymore. He is such a mature little boy...oops, I meant "big" boy! ;) I love that guy!


Matt love sports and cars. I'm glad I get to used my stamp set from, Need for speed! The cute race car are perfect for him! Stay tune for more cards and birthday favors using this set. 
The layout on this card is simple.I stamped some cars images on the back and then cut a strip of basic card stock about 2 inch and then embossed with chevron texture. Adding  in some banners and give the card a little edge look by using the distress tools. Simple and cute!

I hope he like his card...now I'm off getting his present...ummm I wonder what to get for him...;)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this birthday card:
Card stocks: Basic gray, whisper white, real red, and so saffron
Stamps: Need for speed and bitty banner
Inks: Basic gray and real red
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, chevron texture folder, bitty banner framelits, and distress edge tools

No comments: