Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Sister!


Happy Birthday to my oldest sister!!!! Her birthday was one day after April Fool's day and I was happy to gave this card to her on her day. My sister is super busy women. We hardly get to hang out. She work full time, a full time mom with 3 boys, full time wife, and also a part time student. I don't know how she manged to do all those things all at once. She is completely amazing! Love her to death! 


My sister love to wear dresses and her favorite colors is papaya,  the ripe one. ;) So the closest I got for her favorite colors were, the Calypso Coral. It has a nice cool and soft tone. For her card dress, I used the tea for two dsp with the Calypso Coral and polka dot. As a matter of fact, I have my eye set on the that pattern. I knew the dsp pattern with the Calypso Coral polka dot was the perfect dress that I would make for my sister. Not only she will love the color, but she have most of her dresses with polka dot and that were perfect! SO AWESOME! I love, love how her birthday card turned out. It's totally her! There are  lots and lots of elements on her card. Love the pearls, love the flower trims, and love that dress! So girly and so much fun!

 Five things you never know about my sister until today:
1. She used to be a Preschool teachers at Merryhill
2. She is a wonderful advice's giver
3. She love to watch Soap Opera...(boring Lol) 
4. She had been married to her husband for 17 years
5. She love to drink COFFEES!!!!
(shhh...she the one who also got me hook onto coffees..;) )  

That is it for today....see you back here  tomorrow with another birthday card!

Take care,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Very vanilla, calypso coral, and tea for two dsp
Stamp: Create a cupcake (word sentiment)
Ink: Lucky limeade
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, all dressed up framelits, banner framelits, honeycomb texture folder, lucky limeade baker twine, flower trims, paper doilies, and pearls

No comments: