Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birthday To You! FMS 83



Hi there! My friend, Alyssy from mommyetc... had been doing card challenges. She had been told us ladies, craftsomaniancs to give a try and that we might like and enjoy it. Well, I take her words for it and I decided to go for the challenge. My styles is CAS. I like the style from Freshly made sketches and went with that for my first challenge.This sketch was design by Allisa:

Here is my card using from the sketch:


I haven't used this set, create a cupcake in a while since the last time I used for my daughter 1st birthday party. Now I can finally put it to used. I love the colors combo and the pretty dsp from more amore. I'm so happy  that the stamps, create a cupcake will continue on to our new catalog. Yay! :)


Here is all the up closed of the details. Isn't the cupcakes look so yummy? Can you see all the sprinkles, the pearls, and the cute mini hearts? Love it! Such a fun bold birthday card!

Hope on over to Freshly made sketches  and give this challenge a try! Its so simple, so clean and yet, so fun!  You might like it! ;)
   
Thanks for stopping by!!! Happy Sunday!!!

Hugs,
Chan 

Stampin' Up Ingredients:
Card stocks: Very vanilla, real red, and more amore dsp
Stamps: Create a cupcake and fabulous phrase
Inks: Pool party, real red, and basic black
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, bitty banner framelits, primrose stitched ribbon, pearls, and heart from owl builder punch





2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This card is so adorable and such a fun birthday card. I love the stack of cupcakes and the colors that you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Super cute card. Love your trio of cupcakes! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!