Friday, April 19, 2013

Just for Grandma


Hi friends! Today I would like to share with you a birthday card. I made this for my neighbor who asked me if I can make a birthday card for her grandma, who will be turning 75  this Saturday. I normally have extra birthday cards in a box and let them choose, but she had requested a specific card for her grandma. Here is what I had came up with.


I used crumb cake card stock then run it with the vintage texture folder. I haven't used that texture folder for a while  I finally put it to used. I crumble the paper doily. Love that look, its a messy card. Added in some calypso coral card stock, stamped some En France back ground. Throw in some dress stand and a little of flower trim and some beautiful seam beaming ribbon and there you have it. A messy vintage birthday card for  grandma! 

That is it for today! Have a great weekend!
Bye for now,
Chan

Supplist list:
Card stocks  Crumb cake, calypso coral, whisper white, and early espresso
Stamps: Tea shoppe ( just for you ), en france background
Inks: Calypso coral and early espresso
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot,  Vintage wallpaper texture folder, all dressed up framlits, paper doilies, flower trims, crumb cake seam beaming ribbon, and bitty banner framlits. 

No comments: