Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Make a Wish


I'm so behind on everyone birthday cards! I still have couple of more birthday cards to send out and also to share with you.
Here is one of the birthday card that I'm sending to our friend, Margaret, who lived all the way in Long Beach.  She just has her birthday a while ago and I finally just mailed in her birthday card. I know, I'm such a bad friend. I should have sent it on time, but things happen... I hope she will understand... *sigh*


Here is another CAS styles of the birthday card. Its was quick and fun. I simple die cut the all dress up framelits, added in some ribbon, some flowers, and of course some bling bling. Super cute and super sweet!

I hope Margaret will have a fabulous birthday!

That is it for today, thanks for stopping by! :)

Hugs,
Chan

What you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Pool party, whisper white, and wisteria wonder
Stamp: Sweet essentials
Ink: Wisteria wonder
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, all dressed up framelit, Polk dot texture folder, itty bitty pack punch, pool party seam beaming ribbon, and rhinestones.

No comments: