Monday, April 8, 2013

Need For Speed, Hershey Bars


Sorry I missed you yesterday! :( It had been crazy weekend for the girls and I, but I'm here! And as promised, here are the favors that we made for our friend Al's birthday yesterday! These are just simple Hershey candy bar wrappers. I wanted something to be more suitable for the birthday guy, since he is over 40 years old.and though that these Hersey will be the perfect favors. 


Here is a little closed up of the the treats, I stick with the transportation theme, since he absolutely love love cars and airplane! Also to match with his birthday card. Click here to see his birthday card if you missed it. 


I've seen all type of Hersey candy bars that wrapped all around the candy, but I decided to do a little something different. Instead of wrapping the card stock around the candy bars, I just measured the card stock the same size as the candy and then applied it on. I know, its a little hard to see, sorry for not getting a good pictures here. Then I used the Parker's pattern dsp base to applies on the early espresso card stock and  I added some circle punch, hand cutthe airplanes and cars, tied in a cute ribbons and all done! Simple and cute! ;) 

Now I'm off making more birthday cards... Stay tune for those! 

Don't forget to get your orders in today, remember TODAY IS THE LAST DAY for FREE SHIPPING!!! ;)

Take care,
Chan

Measurements: Two card stocks: One for 5.5" x 2.25" Early espresso card stock and the other one is  5.25" x 2" Parker's pattern dsp and decorated to your heart contain! Enjoy! :)

Supplies List:
Card Stocks: Early espresso, very vanilla, whisper white, Parker's pattern  dsp
Stamps: Need for speed and oh whale
Inks: Daffodil delight, cherry cobbler, and basic black
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, 2 1/2 circle punch. cloudy day texture folder, natural 7/ 16 trim ribbon, and dimensional
Extras: Hershey candy bars 

No comments: