Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh, Hello


Oh, Hello! I know it has been a while! I sure do miss you, friends! I hope everyone is doing well. I had been quite busy, but don't worry I wont bored you with my lists. I promise. I also, have some wonderful new to tell you, but I put that on hold for now. I will soon tell you when the right moment has come and again, I promise. ;)
Anyhoo, here is a card that I had put together using the set, Oh Hello.


The layout was so CAS. The colors combo has a nice cool fresh tone. Love that!

So what do you think of this card? Maybe its too simple?

Thanks for stopping by! I see you soon!

Take care,
Chan

Supplies List:
Card stocks: whisper white and pool party
Stamps: Oh Hello and mixed bunch
Ink: Pool party and island indigo
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, oval framelits, blossom punch, 1 inch circle punch, polka dot texture folder and dimensional 

No comments: