Monday, April 1, 2013

One Last Ears To You!


Have you heard the good news???? Stampin Up has decided to extended the single stamps to July 31,  instead of March 31. Whoo hoo!!! I'm so excited! I can still used this wonderful stamp for birthday or even for baby shower cards! Perfect! ^_^

Click here and here to see the flyer...


Here is one last Easter cards that I made using, Ears to you. These were giving to my wonderful sisters on Easter's day. 


There are lot of details and lot of textures to this cards. I love using the honey comb embossed folder, and once again, I went using the label framelit,  added in some colorful Easter eggs, cute flower trim, soft pool party ribbon, and of course a little itty bitty flowers. What a fun and girly Easter's cards!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy April Fool's Day! :)

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, whisper white, and tea for two dsp
Stamp: Ears to you
Ink: crumb cake
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, label collection framelits, honey comb texture, scallop border punch, small oval punch, flowers trims, and pool party seam beaming ribbon.

No comments: