Friday, April 26, 2013

Perfectly Preserved for Mom


Hi Stamper friend! Sorry a little late post today! Here is another Mother's Day card that I made using the cute little jar from perfectly preserved set. Oh how I love that jar, but so sad, the set are leaving us too...boo hoo... why? oh why? So if you don't have this set, get them before they will be gone.... FOREVER!! The stamp and the cannery framelits are available until June 3!


Summer is just around the corner, so I'm looking for something bright, cheerful  and fun! I went and used the soft subtle color, so saffron to created this card. I also added in some very vanilla card stock base and pretty in pink for the butterflies. I really love how this turned out. Also, to make it more girly and fun. I got to have the beautiful flower trims in the jar! Love those trims! Simple and girly. I think everyone mom will be happy to receive this card on Mother's Day! Wouldn't you think so?

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to have lunch with my sister and my two favorite girls! Have a great weekend! ^_^

Xoxo,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card;
Card stocks: Very vanilla, so saffron, tea for two dsp, and scrape of pretty in pink
Stamp: Perfectly preserved and teeny tiny wishes
Inks: Sahara sand and lucky limeade
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, cannery framelits, corner punch, oval framelits, bitty banner framlits,  beautiful wings embosslits, flower trims, and so saffron taffeta ribbon


No comments: