Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thanks So Much


School is almost over for my little CinCin. She have about two weeks left of school! I know, right! TWO WEEKS LEFT!!! So, I better get started  on making some thank yous card for her wonderful teachers and ALSO think of what last day of gifts to make for them as well. So far, I only had created one thank you card and this is what I had come up with.


This card was really fun to make. I love how it really turned out. So clean and also so simple. There were no texture embossed on this card, just stamped, a little die cutting, tiny banners,  more stamping and some pearls. All done! I think this thank you card would be perfect to give for a teacher. Don't you think so? ;)

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Take care,
Chan 

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, calypso coral, and very vanilla
Stamp: Oh, Hello
Inks: Crumb cake, calypso coral, Sahara sand, and garden green
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, oval framelits, and pearls 

No comments: