Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whalecome!


Recently, our neighbor, Jermery and his wife just had a little baby boy. This is their second child and their second boy. How excited is that! We had met his little one and he is the sweetest things eve.
Here is the card that I made for them to congratulation on their newest baby.


Another CAS card. I love, love how it turned out. I might have to cased this one for CiCin's teacher thank yous card for the end of the school year. Its simple, its cute, and it really fun. It was a little time consuming on the hand cutting the little waves, but its all worthy!I love how it looked.  You can also see thru the oval and find the cute little whale. Its like another 3D effect there. I just adore the framelits dies. You can placed anywhere you like on the card and die-cut there. So awesome!



Here is how the inside card looked. Love the alphabet spray. Its just perfect for a baby boy card! So sweet!

Oh, mentioning about baby, I have been asked to make baby shower invites and favors for my sister's friend next month. She is expecting her first child and its a girl! The theme is butterflies!!! Since the mom -to -be love butterflies! Stay tune to see what I had made for her shower invites and favors.

Reminder, Oh whale set and clearlit are current available until May 31, but apparently. It won't be in the new catty. " tears" So if you love them as much as I do, get them before they are gone for good!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!

Xoxo,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Very vanilla
Stamps: Oh happy whale and distress dot background
Inks: Sahara sand, pool party, and so saffron 
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, oval framelits, oh happy whale clearlits, and dimensional 

1 comment:

Christine Ascoli said...

The SU adorning edgelets wuld have saved you from cutting all the waves! I loved your card nonetheless!