Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby Shower Favors: Butterfly Cookies Cutters


Hello friends! Remembered previously that I had told you, I was working on some baby stuffs for my sister's friend. The theme was all about butterflies. Roxanne the mom to be love butterflies and my sister and her friends decided to surprised her with butterflies theme. So, here is what I had been working on for her favors." Butterfly cookies cutters. Come and See:


 Each guests will take home varieties of all different shapes and sizes of the  cookies cutters. I die cut some butterflies using the beautiful wings die and place the cutter onto the butterfly card stocks. I used glue dot to hold the cookie cutter. The glue dot are perfect to hold it nice and tight. love those stuff! Also, I  stamped the butterflies card stocks with the pretty dot distress background. It turned out so cute!


Here is another one with different color butterfly, Wisteria wonder. Roxanne the mom to be love the color purple and I though I added in some color purple for her favors. 


Here is an up closed of the favors, I just packaged them with cello bags, added in some yummy mint candies, cute mini pacifier, and tied a ribbon with a cute little, " thank you" tags. Simple and adorable.



I hope the guests will be happy to take home one of these butterfly cookie cutters! Would you like to have one? :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Chan 


No comments: